Welcome to the site of Bishnupriya Manipuri Books Online Gallery ***** http://www.bmbooksgallery.blogspot.com **** Readers are requested to submit information related to Bishnupriya Manipuri Literary Works and other queries at E-mail : bmlcgallery@gmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

MOTHER - Poem by DILS Debojyoti Sinha




MOTHER
- DILS Debojyoti Sinha-

  
                   You say your mother is ‘good’
Agreed and I resect, too.
When I say my mother is ‘very good’
Why do you protest?

Is ‘good’ a patent word
For your mother only!

Oh! my friend,
By saying my mother’s very good
I never mean your mother’s not good.

Do you bear, oh! The children of the seven bills,
Do you bear, oh! The children of the ‘Luit’,
Do you bear, oh! The people of the nation,
Do you bear, oh! The soul of my country?
Do you get deaf when I cry,
Do you get thrilled when I die!

*****


Directory:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

**................ * BM BOOKS GALLERY ONLINE *********
...... Bishnupriya Manipuri Writers